TERMS OF WARRANTY
Your warranty protects the original purchaser for as long as they own their RECON Fishing Systems products. Warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners.
WHAT IS COVERED
RECON FISHING SYSTEMS will repair or replace any of their products upon inspection of the RECON Fishing Systems item and is found to be defective in workmanship or materials.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
The warranty will be void in the following events:
- Damage caused by improper installation of product.
- Discoloration or fading from excessive sunlight or chemicals.
- Misuse, abuse, unauthorized repairs / alterations, or neglect of products.
- Improper operating procedures and conditions.
- Lost or stolen products due to not being properly secured or locked.
No RECON FISHING SYSTEMS representative or distributor has any authority of power to alter or extend the warranty beyond the above coverages.
If the purchaser believes that a defect covered by this warranty exists, the purchaser must return the product to RECON FISHING SYSTEMS, prepaid postage, brief description of defective product, and contact information. It is better to contact us prior to shipping the product to:
RECON FISHING SYSTEMS
6204 East Maple Avenue
Grand Blanc, Michigan 48439
Proudly made in the USA (State of Michigan).
Please contact us at (989)255-8744 / (248)807-6998 or firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com to discuss any issues. Thank you.